Introducing the Wanchain Global Ambassador Program
Wanchain is seeking superstar leaders from around the world to be in our first group of Global Ambassadors
We want to begin to formally recognize members of Wanchain’s online community who have stepped up and shown leadership within their own local communities. To achieve this, Wanchain is launching a Global Ambassador program aimed at bringing technical and non-technical people together on a global scale. We’re launching this program because:
1. We believe the future of any project in this space depends on widespread involvement, education, and advocacy in the community. Sharing knowledge and catering to those who are not as versed in the interoperability mission or the cryptocurrency industry in general is one of the primary goals behind this program.
2. We have over 70 employees at Wanchain but our whole community is many times larger. We want to leverage the community to the best of our capabilities through technical workshops, meetups, local marketing support and funding to those who want to spread the word about Wanchain and the importance of blockchain interoperability.
Overall Categories of Involvement include:
1. Support and Funding — Wanchain will support your efforts in hosting local meetups, workshops, or other initiatives that you may propose.
2. Professional Development — You will gain professional and leadership experience by taking the initiative to grow a community in your region and help with other work based on your level of initiative and drive. In terms of how far you can take this role, the sky is the limit. We value and reward hard workers. We see our Global Ambassadors as special individuals who can grow into paid part-time or full-time roles at Wanchain.
3. Inside Exposure— As a Global Ambassador for Wanchain, you will participate in regular phone calls with key leaders, gaining insight into strategy, new products, and decision-making.
4. Focus Group Participation — As a Global Ambassador, you will be leveraged by Wanchain’s product team for demos and feedback sessions on new products being developed internally such as wallets, tools, or other new releases.
Potential contributions include:
Hosting local meetups, workshops, or other initiatives (eligible for reimbursement)
Building online communities in your local language or region
Working on improvements to Wanchain’s documentation, tutorials, or other technical literature
Writing blog posts about Wanchain, interoperability, DeFi, or related topics
Creative/graphic design contributions
Pursuing potential collaboration opportunities that could benefit the Wanchain ecosystem
Participating in and helping moderate community channels (e.g. Telegram)
Developing or porting tools that could benefit Wanchain’s platform
Provide input into strategic decisions via conversations with Wanchain’s lead team
Become a leader among your other Global Ambassador peers in forums such as the Global Ambassador Telegram group where you will be able to share tips and other information with each other.
?? How to Apply ??
Interested in joining us? Please submit an application here. The team will review your application and reach out to you to set up a phone call if we’d like to move you to the next step. We are excited to meet you!
What time commitment can I expect? Global Ambassadors can expect at least 3 hours per month, but could increase based on the person’s time commitments and initiative.
Will the position be paid? The position is not paid. This community is based on individual initiative and motivation to grow the Wanchain community and brand. Wanchain will reimburse certain approved expenses for events hosted by the Ambassador.
Can I help with something that you haven’t listed above? Absolutely! We encourage our Ambassadors to think creatively and strategically as to what work could continue to grow and improve Wanchain’s ecosystem, brand, and global presence.
Am I qualified if I don’t speak completely fluent English? Yes! We would like our Ambassadors to be able to communicate with the team in English. However, we do not expect you to be a completely fluent or native-level English speaker. This is all about growing the Wanchain brand in your home community, so use whatever language you and your community are most comfortable with.
Other Questions? Reach out to our community managers on Telegram.
Wanchain is the infrastructure connecting the decentralized financial world. Wanchain’s live cross-blockchain solution is EVM-based, includes optional private transactions, and provides a decentralized, permissionless, and secure approach for interoperability. Wanchain has employees globally with teams in Beijing (China), Austin (USA), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and Madrid (Spain).
You can find more information about Wanchain on our website. Additionally, you can reach us through Telegram, Discord, Medium, Twitter, and Reddit. You can also sign up for our monthly email newsletter here.